- A variety of leading degree courses pathway after completion of APU Foundation Programme (Computing & Engineering) such as Industry Design, Accounting & Finance, Business Computing, Computing & Technology)
- APU is also rated Tier 5, Excellent by SETARA rating 2013 recognised by Ministry of Higher Education for its excellent teaching and learning.
- Having strong emphasis on international partnerships, APU students have the option to transfer to collaborating universities in the UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and South America.
APU Foundation Programmes (Computing & Engineering) provide students the direct headstart towards studying the degree of their interest in just one year. The specially-crafted teaching methods equip students with skills in communications, research, English, Maths and technology so they would do well in any degree they choose later on. Consistent advice and guidance from credible academic staffs assures students of their degree course option. Students are encouraged to be active team players and communicate effectively through verbally and in writing.
Should You Take This Course?
- Upon the completion of APU Foundation Programmes (Computing & Engineering), students are well-prepared to enter into their degree of choice in either Computing or Engineering.
- If you are keen to gain entry to undergraduate programme as soon as possible, this course will be the quickest way with only 1 year duration.
- Additionally, students who wishes to obtain their bachelor degree locally with UK recognition will find this course helpful in their degree entrance.