- Founded: 1986
- SETARA 2017 Rating: 5 Star (Excellent)
- Known For: ADP, Computing & Mass Communication
- Good to Know:
- 98% of INTI graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation
- 82% of INTI graduates are paid higher than the market average
Why Study at INTI International University
- Laureate Universities Network: Strong partnership in with top foreign universities which allows a flexible transfer to top universities around the globe.
- Industry Focused Education: INTI has strong partnership with both private and public sectors. Together with Industry Advisory Board (IAB) with various corporate leaders, INTI ensures the curriculum delivered to students is up to date and relevant to the rapidly evolving world.
- International Exposure: INTI delivers world-class education which prepares students for challenges in global market. Generally, students can enjoy a multi-culture and diverse community with international students around the globe.