KDU A Level programme is one of the best in Malaysia because:
- The lecturers have more than 20 years experience who are dedicated to teaching pre-university programmes.
- It has an optimal class size about 15-25 students per class to ensure that students receive the required attention from lecturers to do well in A Level.
- For Science students, each student will have individual apparatus during lab sessions.
- It has a dedicated campus for pre-university programmes.
With the above benefits, these are the results that KDU University College produced:
- 30% of the students who sat for the examination had managed to score straight A's, with 3A's and above (one of the highest in Malaysia; based on Cambridge A-Level June 2015 examination results).
- Top in the World for Chemistry (A Level), Top in Malaysia for Physics (A Level) and Top in the World for Mathematics (AS Level) in 2014.
Other Useful Information:
- Available in Selangor and Pulau Pinang
- 1.5 years programme
UniDigest Recommended Rating: