- Founded: 1895 (2010 in Malaysia)
- Known For: Culinary Arts
- Good to Know:
- Students obtain their internationally recognised Diploma within 9 months
Why Study at Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia
- Internationally Recognised Education. This culinary education hub provides student with incredible educators through committed chefs, international personalities and professionals from hospitality industries.
- Rewarding Career. Historically, students from this institute has landed a job in fine Michelin restaurants or turn into a restaurant owner locally and internationally.
- Multicultural Environment. Studying in Malaysia is an added advantage with different culture and races allowing future chefs to explre different cuisine and pastry thus enhancing their skills and knowledge.