- Founded: 2009 (in Malaysia)
- Ranking: World's #190 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/2017)
- Known For: Medicine (MBBS) & Biomedical Science
Why Study at Newcastle University Medicine Malaysia (NUMed)
- Established Research Centre. In hopes in improving Malaysian health care, NUMed research facility focuses on initial clinical projects specifically on epidermiology of non-communicable diseases and biomarkers to cancer.
- Affordable UK Medical Certification. Acquiring medical certification from the UK with a local fee, allows students to study locally for 4 years simutaneously earning a wide recognition among the industry.
- Global Experience. One third (1/3) of the university's lecturers comes from the main campus in UK. This gives students an intensive international learning experience that are hardly available locally.