- Founded: 2000
- MQA Rating: SETARA Tier 5 (Excellent)
- World's Top 100 Under 50 (QS World University Rankings 2017)
- World's Top 400 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/2017)
- World's Top 75 in Civil Engineering (ShanghaiRanking 2016)
- Known For: Business & Engineering
Why Study at Swinburne University Sarawak, Malaysia
- Outstanding Rankings: With an impressive outlook ranking of 84.8, Swinburne is one of the finest universities in Melbourne to be included within the Top 400 international universities worldwide according to Times Higher Education 2016, a globally recognised achievement.
- Industry Engaged Teaching: Comprises of experienced lecturers with industrial connections whom are known to shape career-ready graduates with practical skills that are sought after in today’s global job market.
- Overseas Study Options: Students are given the opportunities to either transfer to the Melbourne campus or complete a share of their studies as an exchange student with affiliated universities located in Germany, South Korea and the U.S.
- 100% Employability Rate: For selected Business and Engineering courses graduates.
More About Swinburne University Sarawak, Malaysia
- The Sarawak campus is a well-established institution, with an excellent record of providing a culturally diversified educational experience focused on student-learning development and professional engagement that will contribute to current global economy.
- Offers variety of certified courses, from engineering, business, design, IT and science to postgraduate studies by coursework and research with flexible study pathways.
- All programs offered at the Sarawak campus are exactly alike to its Melbourne counterparts which allow students to have the same quality and learning proficiencies as provided by the Australian campuses.
List of Facilities
- In-campus Accommodation for 400 Students
- 350-seat Lecture Theatres
- Digital Resource Centre
- Student Services
- Two 24-hour Computer Lab
- 700-seat Library
- Career Services