- Founded: 1969
- SETARA 2017 Rating: 5 Star (Excellent)
- Ranking: Asia's Top 200 (QS World University Rankings 2016)
- Awards: Gold Winner in Education & Learning (Putra Brand Awards 2010 - 2015)
- Known For: Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Biomedical Science & Architecture
Why Study at Taylor's University
- Impressive D-SETARA rating: In 2013, the university gain an outstanding recognition by the Higher Education Ministry in Hospitality and Tourism Course. Not only rated the highest Tier 6 rating, but it is the only Malaysian university that has this impressive rating.
- Lively University Campus Life: The array of clubs and societies in this university grooms students to be an all rounder individual. There are all over 50 clubs available for student's participartion. Muay Thai Club, Frisbee Club, Dodgeball Club. Basically you name it, the university has it!
- Twinning Programme with 4 Different Countries Universities: The university has strong affiliation with different universities overseas in UK, Australia, New Zealand and United States of America. It allows student to gain global experience out of the country after few years enrolling in this university.
- High Employability Rate. Over 97% of graduates are employed within 6 months of graduation. The university takes the next step by connecting its student's with multi national companies through industry mentorships, employer networking events and industrial field trips. On top of that, the university is proud to have renowned career partners such as Accenture, BMW, Groupon, Leo Burnett, Shell, Zaid Ibrahim & Co., etc.