Overview

The South Australian Matriculation (SAM) a internationally recognised pre-university programme is regulated by the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) Board. Taylor's University South Australian Matriculation (SAM) is made up of a flexible assessment system, with 70% of the final marks on coursework and the other 30% on final examination. This programme lasts for 12 months on average and 18 months (Subang Jaya only), for extended course. Students are required to take 5 subjects for the entire duration of the programme from the list of units including Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematical Studies, Specialist Mathematics, Accounting Studies, Legal Studies and more. In order to enter into Taylor's University South Australian Matriculation (SAM), a minimum requirement of 5 credits in SPM or equivalent are to be achieved.

Intake and Duration

  • Jan 1yr
  • Mar 10m
  • Jul 1yr 6m

Entry Requirements

  • 5 C's SPM
  • 5 C's O Level

Course Structure

Subjects offered in South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / SACE International include:

  • Accounting
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Economics
  • English as Second Language Studies
  • English Communications
  • Legal Studies
  • Mathematical Studies
  • Nutrition
  • Physics
  • Psychology
  • Research Project B
  • Specialist Mathematics

 

 

Fee Structure

Select Campus:

Subang Jaya Campus

Malaysian: Regular & Express

Intake & Duration

  • Jan 1yr
  • Mar 10m
Fees
MYR 650.00 Registration Fee
MYR 2,475.00 Resource Fee
MYR 22,550.00 Tuition Fee
MYR 25,675.00 Total
Other Fees:
MYR 1,850.00 SACE Exam Fee
MYR 290.00 Science Lab Fee

Malaysian: Premium

Intake & Duration

  • Jul 1yr 6m
Fees
MYR 650.00 Registration Fee
MYR 7,425.00 Resource Fee
MYR 33,825.00 Tuition Fee
MYR 41,900.00 Total
Other Fees:
MYR 65.00 Lab Coat and Safety Goggles
MYR 2,000.00 SACE Exam Fee
MYR 290.00 Science Lab Fee

* All fees are subject to change.

Sri Hartamas Campus

Malaysian: Enhanced

Intake & Duration

  • Sep 1yr 2m
Fees
MYR 650.00 Registration Fee
MYR 2,475.00 Resource Fee
MYR 33,825.00 Tuition Fee
MYR 36,950.00 Total
Other Fees:
MYR 1,850.00 SACE Exam Fee
MYR 290.00 Science Lab Fee

Malaysian: Regular & Express

Intake & Duration

  • Jan 1yr
  • Mar 10m
Fees
MYR 650.00 Registration Fee
MYR 2,475.00 Resource Fee
MYR 22,550.00 Tuition Fee
MYR 25,675.00 Total
Other Fees:
MYR 1,850.00 SACE Exam Fee
MYR 290.00 Science Lab Fee

* All fees are subject to change.

Apply Now


Want to study South Australian Matriculation (SAM) / SACE International in Taylor's University?